a

a

Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

SHORTEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!!

 Weekends I luff you.   Let me count the ways.....
 Its the shortest day of the year so in between the dark bits there'll be some indulgence in nappin.
Followed by some of my fave thing.  Hold on tight, the excitement is killing me.
 Did you know that doggles can sleep 18 hours a day?  We like to push the boundaries so might aim for 19 this weekend.
 A walk is on the schedule,   just the one, mebbe two if it doesn't rain although its not looking good according to the mans on the tv.  Sigh,  might be more napping than thought.
The Dog Whisperer
 Hope to catch up with some friends.   4 Borders and a Bert.
Weather permittin Euan even has a spot of Clean Boot Tracking planned.  Mum says she has no idea what she is doing but hey.   Thats never stopped her to date.  Onward and upward.
Pleeeeease   FEED ME.
 Home trackin will probably just be from the bed to the pantry.  Follow me, I know the way.
Have a great weekend efurrybody.  Have the next two days off - on me!!

2 comments:

  1. Very good read again Michelle... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appy weekend my pals.....we haz long sunny days at da mo but we no they duss not last long

    ReplyDelete