a

a

Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

DIAL A DOG AND THE DREADED CONE

Yeah, I know,  the dreaded cone.  See I had a wee cyst on my eyelid that had to be taken off.   And I promised that I wouldn't dig at it with my dirty great hoof  touch it.  And Mum believed me and took the cone off and well  I just don't know how it happened.   I did give it a wee rub and I ended up with an ulcer on my eyeball and now the ugly necklace has to stay on forever till at least 2025!!! for 10 days.
 So we did have had to phone Dial a Dog and call in some troops for backup.
Fred n Ginger
 Ginger n Ginger
 Open wide and I'll see which tooth is hurting... When did you last brush?
Euan does love Koru but then everydoggy loves Koru.
Job done.  Puppy is suitable weared out for oh,  at least half an hour or so.
You might like to click on the linky and see what we got up to at the beach last weekend.







2 comments:

  1. Dog friends r the best to tire out a BT puppy, so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ope da eyeballs duzz be OK now my pal….

    ReplyDelete