a

a

Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

INTRODUCING JACKO

It has been a quiet time at the Huia Hilton for the past 8 months.  While I have enjoyed having Mums undivided attention and reveled in the lofty position of "No.1 Son"  it was time to put my paw down and ask for a decent birthday present.  Maybe a real live boy that would chase me round the yard,  chew on my neck,  play tug and curl up beside me on the couch.
INTRODUCTIONS
 As fate would have it a couple of weeks ago this little preloved guy sauntered into my life and I said I would look after him while I found him a new home.    He's come from a lovely home so he has some perfectly acceptable manners already. 
 As you can see we got on like a house on fire.
Playing bitey neck
 Comparing our Colgate smiles
 Doing the Indy 500 round the back lawn.  I'm ahead by more n a nose.
 His name is Jacko and he is just turned two.  In fact he is my friend Islas brother.
 So he has started coming on our daily early morning walks round the University
Has been roped onto the Neighbourhood Watch committee.   
AKA  Neighbourhood Busybody Society
 Is being introduced to my friends
Front row seat on Kitchen Patrol Duty
 He didn't need any training for this pastime.
 Took to the place like a boss
 Long story short,  he's here to stay
Le bearde magnifique!!
For thems that thinks all small brown dogs look the same.  Jacko has a black saddle,  a black tail and a black muzzle.   I am the ginger ninja with the impressive beard.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new friend and playmate :D He looks like he has fitted in so well :) Can't wait to see what adventures you go on together :) Milo,Jet & Arli

    ReplyDelete