a

a

Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

COUSIN FINN


 
 Now that am on me tod and Mum thinks that I look a bit lonesome,  ma cousin Finn has been coming round on the weekends to hang with....
 He gets to share some of ma wuzzes......
....... my partner in crime with all that entails....
The perils of teamwork -should've waited for the paint to dry before I read that mail.
Fun with 'tographers # 1.  Ok Finn when you hear the beep noise, stick your tongue out like this.....
Good werk pardner,  you're lernin fast.
 Ok, better not push it.  Now for Catalogue Shot #2.5 staring nochalantly  front right.
 Sunday morning saw me n the fluffy crimnal out at Woodhill.
 Finns first time out in the forest, was he takin it easy, was he heck.  Can you see him out there in front runnin like a mad rabbit.   He ran about so much today we sent him home with quite a few kilometres racked up on his odometer.
Border Terrier,  Polar Bear,  German Shepherd, Labrador,  all present and accounted for Sir!
 Well if you won't give me breakfast I have to get nourishment from somewhere don't I?
 Nom,   fresh n tasty grass, 2013 vintage with a hint of horse.
 I get taken to all the best restaurants.  Clover with hints of rabbit.
See ya soon Finnegan G.

3 comments:

  1. Pawfect my pal...is good seein yoo wiv yore pal...we finkin of yoo all da time

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a curious adventure. Dogs, polar bears, and a pee pee mishap.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  3. pals and walking buddies are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete