a

a

Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

REMINISCING

The other day some previously unseen rare footage of my hairy little self was posted onto Mums social media page.    This was probably one of my more blinding rounds in dog obedience -  so we were thrilled to find that some pawpawarzi had captured the moment.
As I recall this was a stinking hot day in Rotorua and the dogrees wasn't really conducive to me pulling out any kind of round out of the hat at all so my handler was told to do a "commando" round.  Get in and get out before we melted into a puddle in the paddock.
You're doing well up there,   come on its only about 2 minutes of your life, its not gonna kill ya, you can do this.
Stop drifting away from me, you'll lose me points if you don't keep your leg on my furs.
Finito
I call this abandonment!
Off she goes.   Better make it snappy,  I feel the need to roll.

I think we were doing quite well till my handlers back broke!!
Could we have my tuggy toy next time?
Thank you Aunty Hana for these photos of me impawsonating an obedience champion.  We think some shots must be missing, maybe the bit where the helicopter hovered aboved and distracted me or whatever it was that meant that we didn't even get placed.   There must have been some even better teflon dogs this day.

WOOF

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad these photos/video surfaced. Looks likes a run I'd like to remember, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ave her well trained Bodie. I ope she got her rosette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's some impressive obedience going on there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bodie

    I love your blog, it makes me smile. I have nominated it for the Versatile Blogger Award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We certainly believed you were an obedience champion :) Good job on training your human!

    Licks and lots of slobber,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

    ReplyDelete