a

a

Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

AFTER FOUR

With only one month till daylight savings starts we are making the most of our local beach.

Freedom for us doggies off lead before 10am and after 4pm. Seems every dog and his man was down here last Sunday.

Met an oodle and a schnoodle. I think I'm in love with this black one Mum , can we take her home. The Goose and Ash won't mind.

Oh fun, a dog pile. Nope its not Bailey or Charlie Brown. He was a bit of a scaredy so we moved on.

Interviewed a schnauzer but .....................

............. he sloped off and started digging holes in the middle of the interview !

Mum says I seem to now be getting over my barkalottus at black labs. This one didn't need any barking at at all.

Its got four legs and a tail Mum,,, its a DOG.
Met an Auzzie

And a Mozzie. Calm down mate, we could tell it was a Beardie from 5 ks away. I know its exciting but really.

It's getting dark by 6pm but another month to go and the clocks go back. A few more beach trips to go.
Bodie the Ambassador of Pt Chev Beach.


4 comments:

  1. Good werk my pal...BT outreach into the communitee is very impawtant

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great beach. What great doggy pals. Jealous oh so jealous LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Bodie - sorry it's taken me so long to come and say hello properly! MY human's got this ouchie in her left hand & arm so she can't type much - but she's getting some new software from Amazon soon that will type for her when she speaks! So I hope I'll be able to comment properly again like before!

    That looks like the most awesome time on the beach! Am so jealous! (as usual!) - although I have to say, it does look a bit like the Invasion of the Woollies/Scruffies! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu meet so many dogs at the beach!! Got to squeeze as many trips in before daylight savings as you can!!!

    Licks and lots of slobber,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

    ReplyDelete