a

a

Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

I am seven today, 29/05/04 is my birthday and I would like to take this opportunity to wish Ruby, Archie, and Molly of my Chytrugh clan a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Is that for me? Don't bother bout wrappin it, we are into savin the planet round here.


I'll jess help meself...............






Still even got the tag on it, I'll give it a quick trial run before Mum see's me.






Could I interest you in a game of Tug?







GAME





ON











HEAVEN






Ja think we can send it back, 2 minutes unsupervised and the stuffin had jess fallen out?








Apparently when it's your birthday you get to be King for a day and your every wish fulfilled.




Like fave game of tuggy...........................





With trusty sidekick Mrs Magoo






And to finish off the day extra noms........... Luvly






Ash was invited to join the festivities, but she is 20 which is a gazillion in dogncat years so she said "you young things just enjoy yourselves, I'm gonna curl up on a book".......


































5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! Looks like you had a SUPER day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Bodie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Luv ya pressy, Zack does the same thing and gets the stuffin out within seconds, see you have the same shake it to kill it moves as Zack does!!! Glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, Happy Birthday to my little dancin' buddy!! :-) Looks like you had the perfect day - I LOVE that picture of your back view as you're shaking your stuffie - so cute!! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy burfdee my pal. You is lookin great. Sorry I was not there to sellybrate wiv you

    ReplyDelete