a

a

Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

GOO

I've just been on a huge walk on my own, sometimes I leave Bodie behind as he has to leave postcards on every tree and he just slows me down. So I went on my favourite walk that is only 5 minutes walk from home and has acres of long grass to bounce about in and fields and rocks to sniff and climb and dirty old puddles to wade in and slurp out of. I told my friend Bailey about my super place and woohoo she met me there.
You can't catch me. Look at our flying ears.

Wanna share my puddle Bailey?

ohhhh heaven, eau de stinky puddle. And to top it all off I stumbled into a bit of a drain further on our big adventure which meant it was definately bathtime when I got home. Can't I just keep this lovely smell for one more day ........












1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs Magoo!

    I love to roll in stinky stuff too!

    (hey, that rhymes!)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete