a

a

Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009



Last weekend I had an obedience competition. I am in Novice grade with about 50 other dogs. When we go into the ring we have 100 points and we try not to lose any points before we come out again. That is the plan, sometimes we lose a lot of points like last Saturday. One of the exercises is to retrieve a dumbell which I can do really well even though I am a terrier not a retriever. Anyway Mum let me down with one of her kack handed throws. The judge said "Throw it" and she flicked it off to the side and it went under the fence. She was hoping to have another go but the judge said "Send your dog". Good grief give a guy a chance, I didn't even see where she threw it. I had to go and grovel under the fence and try to pick it up. So we lost 25 points before my bottom even left the ground. Can't pin that one on me. Heres a picture of me with one of my ribbons from when I was in Special Beginners, Mum loves this ribbon - its RED.

1 comment: