a

a

Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009


One of the things I do is Heelwork to Music. I have learnt lots of tricks with clicker and food training and then we have put all my tricks into a dance routine. Our music at the moment is Eagle Rock. We belong to a group called Choreodography Connection and sometimes we do demos for parties and dinners and we even performed at Dog Expo a couple of years ago. I like performing at kids parties the best cos they are more my size. Heres a picture of me doing my paws up trick.

2 comments:

  1. I like kids too, Bodie - they usually hold ice-creams and other yummies at JUST the right level! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're our hero! We blogged about you today at www.borderjoy.com .... you and Honey are wonderful together, love the routine and the video of the photo shoot!!

    Best,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete