a

a

Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2016

I BE TWELVE TODAY

 As it was a special occasion today and being a Sunday an all we did get up and dressed in our formal attires.
 The plans for my birthday to meet me mates for a stroll in the domain and icecreams at the kiosk got scaled back hastily on account of the weathers.   UGH I doesn't do wet.
 We retired indoors at a rate of knots for to loll about in home comforts.  Even Spud got dressed for the occassion even though tying a Spud sized bow tie is no mean feat.  Mum reckons we look like a trio of doorknockers.   Lock yer doors and pretend ya not home!!!!
 We settled in for to watch the Arctic Eskimos and their reindeers n huskies n the Northern lights.     BRRRRRRRRRRRRR    chilly.
 Instead of a big walk n party games we did get all the gear out and do some nosework.  
A Kong for me while Euan does boxes and then we swap at half time.
 All the gear gets dragged out of the back room.
 No where is out of bounds.  Everywhere needs snootering and searching.
 I luff doing this.
 Happy to do this all afternoon but not sure Mums got the staminas.
 Euan is very good when hes waiting in gaol for his turn doesn't make a peep.   
Unlike my good self.  Yada yada yada.
 Aunty Jan & Aunty Kirsty did arrive for to celebrate so along with a coat in the bag I discovered me a  fried  up a sausage.   Nom nom NOM.  Thanks Aunty Jan & Aunty Kirsty.
 Does my butt look big in this?
 Spud did help light up the birthday candles.
 In fact Spud you're getting a little too close to the celebrations, jes sayin.
 MMMMM white chocolate strawberry cheesecake.  About to be my fave hopefully????
 Looking promising...........
 Ka Pai te keke Mum
 OIIIIIIIIII   Spuds getting overly friendly with the rest of the cake.  In fact I do have to ask what is he doing up on the table?  We do have some standards.   What a LIBERTY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME  29.05.04 CHYTRUGH LORD TOROPAPA 
We have finished the day with a bit of an "old boy tidy up" paws n claws n eyes n ears 
sos I can see out and not slide on the floors.

Farewell 11.  Hello to 12.  Lots of quality naps n strolls ahead.

3 comments:

  1. Appiest of bufdees me old pal. Woof

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a fantastic day!

    Mom's going to have to try some of that nose work with us pups. Thanks for the great idea!

    Monty, Harlow and Ramble

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following your blog for a while now and just discovered that your Bodie must be related (probably Uncle) to our little Benji (Chytrugh Lord Whiterata). The photos you often post of the forest/beach/river area is our local stomping ground. Amazed that we've never run into you. Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete