a

a

Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

INTRODUCING KAHLO

FURRY SUSPICIOUS
 We doesn't know how it happened but by some twist of fate a Presidential wannabes wig was found on our back lawn on the weekend.
 Euan was on the scene to check it all out.  I was in lockdown with sore jaw and sore paw.  
Teeth been cleaned, injections been had, nuff said.
 Standoff at the border.   State name, rank and pedigree.
 Names Kahlo,  cousin, & gonna be the boss of you.  Cavoo.  
Bring it on.
 So Euan showed Kahlo the ropes of the Huia Funpark.  First game = Zoomies
 Chase me Kahlo, Chase me
 Lap 2 and Euan is still in the lead.  Kahlo is staying in the race.
 Second game.  Synchronised snooterin.
 So much grass,  so many sniffs to be snootered.
 Cousin Finn was also stayin so we brought him out next for the intros.
 Safety position.  These dogs be huge.
 Gettin some parfum on
I have heard that one of my tuggies has already been passed to cousin Kahlo to practise for the Tuggy World Champs.   
 She's clearly been practising solo
 Testin out her new skills with Euan
 Time to bring out the big guns, my teefs are feelin better now Mum. (Psst don't worry this is editors license and the photos of me were taken when Kahlo came back a few days later.  We were'nt playing tuggy on operation day - Mum was scared my teef would fall out).
 Oops si doodle.  Thats not how you play tuggy......
 Yeah Nah
 Someones in big big trouble.  Wasn't me hangin off the dress, no siree Bob.
 Butter wouldn't melt
 As Kahlo was started to channel the Trump a bit much her Mum gave her a bit of a chop with the scissors.  Time to hide the sharp things methinks.....
Still pretty cute.  Doesn't look at all like her namesake though.  Where be the eyebrows??

No comments:

Post a Comment