a

a

Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

ADORABLE AND UNIGNORABLE

 Are you tired Koru?
 Are you sure you don't wanna play?
 How bout I just chew on ya neck then.
 Check out my famous backing in move, nodoggy can resist that.
Hmmmm,  getting you on ya feet is more difficult than I thought.
 Don't mind me, I'm a self entertainment unit.   
 I knew it,  I knew it,  so exciting...........
 I knew you wanted to play
 This is much better than lounging about isn't it?
 RAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Meanwhile, on the couch,  look at the state of me - someones been pick pick picking and I have a coat like a patchwork quilt.   How can I go out in public looking like this for dogsake. Appawrently it is a work in progress.  

1 comment:

  1. Dot Yooun…he be zorstin just to look at Bodee my chum….

    ReplyDelete