a

a

Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

A BROFUR FOR ME

 Don't be fooled into thinking I am lazin bout here - I is actually very busy.
All winter while you think I've just been sleepin....
I've been really busy growin my winter coat to keep warm - look at my gorgeous furs
Well last Sunday being 1st September my winter hibernation and business came to a rude end.
Yep The Strippers.......
How to knit a wigwam out of BT Fur
I did insist that this year we not throw half my gorgeousness in the bin and look for some alternate uses for my good self.
One option was to rent it out,   this is the prototype,  I have enough for a whole rainforest.
The judge is in chambers,   All Be Standing.
Theres enough for the whole Lord of the Rings Trilogy.  Maybe Peter Jackson would like to buy it for his hobbits?
Hmmm,   I think more dirt and less nailpolish would make it more authentics.
Hair to the Throne.  
Hair of the Dog,   this should sell very well we think.
But the very best of all is a new Brofur for me.   Isn't he cute?  He's a bit quiet and he's not very good at going for walks but hey, everyone else is getting a brofur,  even my friend Marley has a brofur called Clapton.  If you can think of a good name for my new brofur let me know.

12 comments:

  1. OMD - too funny! We love the hobbit feet!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hairy would be a good name
      BT's from Chytrugh

      Delete
  2. I am loving the hair to the throne! Without a doubt brofur should be named Doyle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you nearly had it!!!! call him Bodsfur!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding sis! I'm thinkin Dougal (magic roundabout)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... and Finn suggests Furraleese if brofur is musically inclined.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL, thanks Finn, twould appear everyones a wagg in our familee.

      Delete
  6. Oh my God, Bodie - I nearly got a heart attack when I saw the title of this post. I really thought you were addding a new puppy to the family!!! :-)

    Ha! ha! Just love the pictures! Your human - oops, I mean, YOU have a great sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THat's lots of hair there Bodie. Love the wig, but love your new brother better. I love the name Dougal from Magic Roundabout too!!! He looks just like him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Border Terrier Community at vorts.com? Our members will love it.
    Members include: BT Owners, Breeders, Trainers, and Lovers.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website...
    You can also add Photos, Videos, Rescues and Classifieds if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    The Border Terrier Community: http://www.vorts.com/border_terriers/
    Thanks,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    Amazing pic! I hope you decide to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  9. Hi James - I'll try that, if it doesn't work please feel free to post the link. http://smallbrowndogs.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete